At Golden Sunrise, we trust in nature and supply a variety of pure organic honey. Every drop of our premium honey range is handled with maximum care to meet highest standards and is delivered as healthy as nature intended. Our attention to detail ensures our honey retains its natural nutritional properties.
We are specialized in providing widest range of pure raw honey with moisture content in the range of 18% to 21% without any preservative.
- 100 grams
- 250 grams
- 500 grams
- 1 Kilo gram
- 25 Kilo grams barrel
- 50 Kilo grams barrel
- 80 Kilo grams barrel
Flavors of Honey
Multi-flower honey is meticulously gathered from multiple varieties of plants, trees, crops, flowers, and herbs. It ranges in color from light to dark brown depending on the moisture content and mild in flavor acting as a natural alternative to sugars and sweeteners.
Hill Honey is the purest form of honey collected and composited by bees from herbal plants, climbers and trees on hill stations. It contains royal jelly and pollen grains. Naturally acquired original hill honey has remarkable medicinal benefits and we acquire them directly from tribes.
Forest honey is collected from varieties of herbal plants. It is dark in color with very high concentration of royal jelly and pollen grains. It has very strong taste. The pollen grains provide additional benefits when compared to other honey varieties. Naturally acquired original hill honey has remarkable medicinal benefits and we acquire them directly from tribes.
It is extracted from the bees that collect honey from the Jamun flowers during August when the Jamun flowers blossom. It is a rich source of antioxidants with distinct Jamun flavor. No additional flavor is added. It gets a distinct color, flavor, and aroma because of the flowers from which it is extracted.
Neem honey is gathered from the Neem orchards in the flowering season. It is a dark honey, with a rich natural neem taste.
Moringa honey is nectar collected by the bees from moringa flowers. It’s dark brown with a rich and thick consistency. It is filled with vitamins and minerals which improve overall health to the body. Moringa enhances and enriches the qualities of honey with its high nutritious values, antioxidants, powerful anti-inflammatory and properties that protect tissues and many other health benefits.
The unique bright yellow coloured sunflower honey has greater health benefits due to its extremely high concentration of flower pollen and minerals dissolved in it.
The lychee honey is sourced from the delicious nectar of the Lychee blossoms and produce a honey that is rich in lychee flavor and consistency. It has light amber color and tastes light and sweet, with some gentle floral accents. It crystallizes when it’s cold or when put in the refrigerator.
Tamarind honey is gathered from the tamarind trees in the farms. It has unique tangy taste.
- Contains simple carbohydrates, that is fructose and glucose
- 80% natural sugar – mostly fructose and glucose, making it sweeter than table sugar
- 18% to 21% water – The less water content the honey has, the better the quality of honey.
- Vitamins B2, C, B6, B5 and B3
- Minerals including calcium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, selenium, sodium and zinc
- pollen and protein
- Rich in phenolic acids and flavonoids, which are a source of natural antioxidants and is free of fat and cholesterol
- One tablespoon of natural sweetener honey contains 64 calories
- A healthy Glycemic Index (GI), meaning that its sugars can be gradually absorbed into the bloodstream to result in better digestion.
Gooseberry With Honey
Both honey and gooseberry are packed with nutrients. When gooseberry is soaked with honey, they complement each other and provide excellent health benefits such as
- Repair the dead skins cells, make them glow and prevent aging
- Strengthen the liver and get relief from jaundice, respiratory problems and prevent cancer
- With little juice of ginger, it relieves from cough and throat pain
- Improves digestion and remedy for constipation
- Helps in detoxifying the body and weight loss
- Relief from menstrual cramps and period irregularities
- Applying the mixture on hairs solves issues of weak hairs and hair fall
- Improves the eyesight
Serving Size: 100 g
|Vitamin C||155.4 mg|